I can’t stop grinning. Life hasn’t been better.
1. I’m on night shift. So not too much work.
2. I met Shah Rukh Khan yesterday. It’s been my dream to shake hands with the man who shares my initials (My office calls me SRK after the initials of my official name Sudhish R Kamath). My interview appears on Wednesday. Check this space for the complete unedited version.
3. I’m most likely to be on my way to Australia for a week, if my visa comes through. Cuz my office is sending me on an assignment there. I’m looking forward to a mini-vacation.
4. I entered finals of www.stickcricket.com and lost only by 34 runs chasing 201 in 10 overs. And I beat my own record of scoring 238 for two in ten overs in practice mode with two centurions (Sehwag 113 and Gambhir 112).
5. Finished first rough cut of the movie, thanks to Vijay, who’s been at it in spite of his personal lows. And, I’m getting my old music director back on the project. Hopefully, this will help build bridges with a few old friends who had to opt out of the film because of our differences.
6. A couple of my old friends are in town — Gij and Raghu. Been able to spend some time with Raghu, hope to do the same with Gij, if she manages to finish her shoot on time.
7. I seem to have adequate resources to buy an Apple G4 iBook. Quite excited about the Mac. All I need is a stopover in Singapore on my way back from Australia. I just pray that is possible.
8. Been single, content and independent. Freedom… Yay!!
9. Had quite a few people say nice things about my reviews and articles during the past fortnight, starting with Mani Ratnam himself. Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciate.
10. And hey, this blog crossed one lakh hits a day or two ago!! Thank you all… each and every one of you. Even you bad-mouthing anonymous fuckers… thank you for contributing to CounterMan! Finally, thank you Statcounter, for keeping tab of these anonymous sons of anonymous fathers.