But here’s a first in my space. A post by an anonymous blogger, one of my really vetti buddies, who has mentioned his reasons for not posting this in his blog right at the end.
Disclaimer: No defamation suit will be entertained by the host, any electronic legal notice served will be promptly and quietly deleted. I do not wish to make news at Desipundit and encourage just another hoax controversy.
I just had a writer’s blog (mispelled wantedly)…Me not much of a writer, but me getting addicted to blogging.
It is evident from how the page looks…fulla colors…keeps changing its shape and form…including links and what not…all for what? Vetti thanum (Time wasting tactics)…
Me wants to stop…but my vetti brain is working like a devil’s workshop.
So here is one more…In search of new material I chat with the lesser vetti friend of mine – Suderman. (Even in vetti thanum I beat him :))…Suddenly sprawns a great idea of visiting matrimonial sites – from me. I start searching. I am not gonna tell you which website…but within 10 minutes of search I find….the whole thing really funny (and you romantic people thought I am gonna tell you that I found my life partner)…you should just look at the profiles of the people to understand, by people I mean both women and men…What
big lies. Before I go further into the topic let me defend myself here..My profile is titled “Publicity Stunt” so actually its a stunt for the public, to the public and getting adi (hits) by the public. ok that much defending is enough I guess..
One more thing…Naina (dad)…hope you have not posted me in such a website…
I searched (thankfully and hopefully) he has not. Its an interesting fact that matrimony search, from the sections of the newspaper ads, has just jumped online…but I think with Newspapers its proof read at least once before publishing it…but when you go online…its you/your dad publishing it. So people, be careful about spelling mistakes and grammar too…some very funny ones I found there…( I have copy pasted the stuff here without correcting them the blue ones are my comments, red ones are from guys and green from girls)
- I am very family guys,so suitable only contact me.
- I am a young man ,who strongly blieve in hord working…
- I am very normal person since my life partner should be good understanding with me
- hi gals,iam frinedly guy.i think so far marriage decided in heaven,but until now it never happend,so i trust on internet and u gals…So,i am looking friendly gal and good partner for shares my life All the best 4 gals who views my profile,Best wishes those who selects me
- I am basically from XXX,YYY. Marriage is betwwen Boys and girls.Once v love eachother,there is no other issues.But anyway I am only son for my parents….
- The Haroscope Match Is Must…interested Profiles Can Send…
(this is an effect of using shortened forms for words- with = wit, that= tat and message is shortened to mess totally gives a different meaning)
· believe in the bond called as marriage, so i expect it to happen wit a guy who equally loves me, and a good mutual understanding should exist in between us.i wish tat this mess reaches the right person, who will understand me better, and love me.
· FAILRE GOOD LOOKING, VERY SOFT SPOKEN…
· WOULD LIKE WORKING WOMENSHIP NOT ONLY HOUSEHOLD WIFE. I AM DOING TEACHING & INTRESTED IN TEACHING & MASS COMM.JOBS.
The most funniest was some guy posted his photo and profile as female-unmarried…
and the website still lists him under females, and he comes up when you search for females :))
(an no he is not looking for males 🙂 thats what his/her profile claims
· ….I wanted to marry a girle of north india. Girle of Education of b.tech or MCA will be preferred
Someone please tell him…3 basic points…
he should not post under females
he should have got the idea when his profile turned up in female search…
and he can either say girlie or girl and not mix up the 2….:)
I could not control myself :))…so investigating further
Anyway after copy pasting all this stuff, I also looked at a striking similarity in all of them…
· 90 percent of the women are modern as well as traditional.
· parents don’t care about food habits but do care about chevvai dosham/mangalik
· all are fairly good looking…( I am not denying it)…
· they all have a modern outlook in life but only prefer Rajput, Iyer, Gupta, Gounder, Mudaliyaar, Maurya, Choudhari…
Then there is this word being repeated in all the female profiles “I am a HOMELY”…”My daughter is HOMELY”….Our daughter is HOMELY (Is she always at home??)…
Ok then comes the self-proclaimed guys settled/working in US/abroad (sadly I am to be classified/kalassified with them)..they are always “COOL”..(vayila asingama varthu)…fun loving and broad minded but give importance to sub-sub-sub caste….
and there are also parents who put the profiles for them…(Hope my Naina(Dad) has not done this great injustice to me)..
He has adapted to both western and Indian culture very well. Professionally, he is an Engineer and is currently working for a reputed Fortune 50 company ( you missed a zero wantedly??? to show he is in top 50???)…
All the NRIs are adapted to well suited to western and Indian culture – according to parents…they are all Social Drinkers…(Paiyan will be moda kudiyan)….thats what the people who are searching for them will think… 🙂 …
I had a nice entertainment going thru matrimonial websites and hope that my Naina has not listed me there and does not list me in the future. If he wants to list my profile anyway, please do tell him to list this in the profile…this is the exact opposite of what you will find in a matrimony website so don’t get tensed if you don’t see any grammatical or spelling mistakes…
It’s Very easy to tell about me. I am mostly vetti (a tamil word to describe idle/ideal according to me) and during that time I do anything possible which is not listed under any criminal offence. In my Spare time (other than my vetti time) I am trying to do my work. All that I do in my vetti time (including this)…falls in the category of hobbies. To name a few…chatting with friends (in yagoo, google and the outside world)..blogging about the
vettiest things. I would like include the fact that I am “HOMELY” like your girl, I am very much attached to home. I like to laze around all day and sit at home…but due to disturbances like work. I cannot claim thatI am totally “HOMELY”. Since I also know what the other meaning of “homely” is = “Not attractive or good-looking “( please check a dictionary)…In being homely I fall in the meaning described by you for your daughter/yourself. I am not at all simple…My mind is too complex for me to understand…:). I don’t think I am always Normal (that’s because I think Normal = boring), that does not mean I am abnormal too.(if I look abnormal to you thats cos you look abnormal to me…I love the relativity theory).I think I have only this much vetti time for now. If you want to get more vetti please do visit my blog.
End of my profile
I wanted to post this Sudhish, but finally decided not too…for the following reasons
- I might be affecting the prospects of those ppl who want “Holy Matrimony”
- I might get famous/infamous at the same time (some people will try to kill me, some will start visiting my blog regularly and I want to stop blogging for a while)
- I cannot completely trust that my naina (dad) would not have posted my profile in a matrimonial website (even though after rigourous searching I did not find myself there)
- If my Naina(Dad) had already done that and I missed it…I would have to change the Title as “Holy Shit” instead of “Holy Matrimony”.
So, if you want to post this on your blog…you can…I do not want my greatest vetti work to go for a waste.