After a 31 hour back breaking journey after the travel agent screwed me over by putting me on Mumbai-Chennai mail, I got back to the city during the lull before the storm.
Feels good to be back after nearly 20 days!
For those interested in snaps, I’ve uploaded my Goa-Mumbai pics here. Too lazy for captions now. Will do that if time permits.
Also, the He says, She says column has been updated.
Here’s the IFFI Goa coverage, just in case you missed reading:
1. IFFI Goa – Curtain Raiser
2. Reality Check: Indian cinema plagued by lack of scripts
3. New laws to deal with piracy: Jaipal Reddy
4. All of Goa is a carnival: IFFI begins
5. Crowds throng IFFI
6. Snapshots from IFFI: Goa diary
7. Golden Peacock goes to Iranian film as IFFI ends
As you can see, I got working from the minute I got home! 😉