My friend Gij sent this to me. Instead of filling it up just for her, I’ve put it here. Those of you who are interested in telling me all about urself, put it up in your blog and leave a link in my comments section! Would love to know more about people who visit me.
1. What is your full name? Sudhish Rajagopal Kamath
2. When is your birthday? February 8, 1977
3. What is your sex? Currently, non-existent, hopefully, it will be wild!
4. Do you have siblings? Yes. Two genetically, Both younger, and millions otherwise – every single Superstar fan is my brother and all married women are my sisters.
5. Who do you live with? Mom, Dad, brother, his pet dog and my pet computer and mobile phone!
6. Are you single? YES!!!! 🙂
7. Do you have pets? Just my mobile fone!
8. What is your hometown? Madras
9. Where do you live now? Madras
Part 2 – What is your favourite…
10. Colour? White
11. Day? Naah! Gimme a night anyday.
12. Month? December
13. Season? In Madras, there’s just hot, hotter and hottest… so I’ll go with hawt!
14. Animal? I don’t like animals.
15. Flower? I don’t like flowers.
16. TV Show? I don’t watch too much TV.
17. Movie? Just too many and they keep changing… Refer old blogs. But all-time movie of my life: Jerry Ma Fuckin Guire! Vanilla Sky comes a close second.
18. Commercial on TV? I don’t watch TV, remember!
19. Song? Ai Kaash Ke Hum (Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa) Ek Din Aapko (Yes Boss)
20. Food? Spaghetti (yummy! i like them on women as well)
21. Disney Character? Nemo (Yes, it’s Disneys 😉
22. Cartoon Character? Suderman! he he!
23. Non-alcoholic drink? Lime Mint Cooler
24. Alcoholic drink? Not much of an alcohol person. So just giving it up!
25. Kind of dessert? Death by chocolate
26. Restaurant? Main Street, Canton, Mandarin, Eden, Little Italy
27. Store? Landmark, my fav. DVD shop on Richie St.
Part 3 – If you could…
28. Go anywhere in the world where would you go? Everywhere.
29. Talk to anybody dead or alive who would you choose? Cameron Crowe.
30. Do anything you wanted to what would you do? Have a beach-house in Brazil with a swimming pool in the centre and have bikini babes all around me doing MTV Grind.
31. Change one thing about the world what would you change? Mallika Sherawat’s clothes. I mean I wud like to change em personally.
32. Have one superpower, what would it be? Austin Powers’ Mojo!
33. Change one thing about your past what would u change? Six years of time waiting for one girl.
Part 4 – What is your least favourite…
34. Colour? Pink.
35. Day? Any day when i have to wake up before noon.
36. Month? May. It’s so fuckin hot in Madras!
37. Season? Summer
38. Animal? All of em.
39. Flower? Andy Flower cud be a pain!
40. TV Show? Wudn’t know.
41. Movie? Kisna! Wins pants down!
42. Commercial on TV? Wudn’t know.
43. Song? Dekho Baarish Ho Rahi Hai… It’s raining, it’s raining, it’s raining. Mera Dil Ro Raha hai… My heart is paining, it’s paining, it’s paining… Tere Liye (Wannabe Anu Malik in high-pitch!)
44. Food? Korean! Yuck!
45. Disney Character? Like all his creations.
46. Cartoon Character? Beavis/Butthead
47. Non-alcoholic drink? Milk
48. Alcoholic drink? Romanov! Truly sucks!
49. dessert? Caramel Custard
50. Restaurant? Ponnusamy
51. Store? Grocery store!
Part 5 – If you\’re a girl fill this part in (guys skip to part 6)
52. What do you look for in a guy?
53. Long or short hair?
54. Book smart or jock smart?
55. Tall or short?
56. Big or little muscles?
57. Sweet/sensitive or Sweet/tough?
Part 6 – If you\’re a guy fill this part in (girls skip to part 7)
58. Tall or short? Does not matter.
59. Beauty or brains? Both, but I particularly can’t stand dumb women.
60. What do you look for in a girl? Sense of humour, a passion for movies and an appetite for love.
61. Long or short hair? Does not matter. Love long hair though.
62. Curly or straight? Does not matter. But she better be straight!
63. Sweet or butch? Sweet cuz I’d like to have a mouthful everytime I see her!
Part 7 – The first thing that comes to your mind when you hear….
64. Farm – Cows
65. Zoo – Discovery Channel
66. Red – Salma Hayek
67. Bug – software application
68. Punk – wannabes
69. Ralph – who the fuck?
70. Glue – sticky
71. Mouse – Mickey
72. Fire – Matter movie with Nandita Das
73. Life – Mine, has to be the best in the world!
74. Phone – Sex!
Part 8 – In the next 10 years do you see yourself…
75. With a job? Yes!
76. Married? ummm… if the Brazil beach-house thingie does not take off, maybe!
77. With kids? Dunno, maybe one…
78. In a different town from the one you’re in now? Hmmm… Maybe Pondy, Maybe Manipal, Maybe Rio De Janerio but I want the beach! So maybe Goa!
79. With a pet? Yes, my Apple iBook hopefully.
80. With a lot, or a little money? Fuckloadsa money! I’m gonna be producing films after all!
81. In your own house? Yup
82. Happy? Dumb question! Of course!
83. Still friends with the friends you have now? No, maybe I’ll get rid of some of them… he he! Of course!
Part 9 – What is your favourite memory of…
84. Elementary school? Sweta, my crush for 10 years! She finally got married in 10th grade!
85. Highschool? Dumb Charades and my crush Lakshmi. She already had a secret bf!
86. College? Enigma — the cultural fest we organised!
87. University? Article 19 and Di–the girl I used to call so regularly all the way from Manipal to Madras for two years, the girl who changed my life!
88. Prom? No, don’t remember getting invited to one!
89. New Years? Some years ago when there were about 18 of us at MGM beach resort! That party truly rocked!
90. St. Patricks day? Not applicable
91. Christmas? Last christmas when Christ sent me a present – a nice lil christian girl and he quickly took her back three months later!
92. Halloween? Not applicable
93. Summer? Summer of 2005. Produced my movie myself, got promoted too!
Part 10 – Would you rather be…
94. Hot or cold? Hawt!
95. Tired or wired? Wired
96. Hungry or full? Full
97. Tall or small? Tall!
98. A lion or a tiger? Lion!
99. Canadian or American? Watha, Indian!
Whew! Let me see how many people actually have the patience to do this! He he!
MTV Grind scene & the fact that you were a nun in your past life!! LMAO
“Mallika Sherawat’s clothes. I mean I wud like to change em personally” – LOL :)) Too good!
Very nice read…. Good that you chose to go the humorous way, for most questions… I dint realise that i had read thru 99 of them!! 🙂
Lime mint cooler -> totally agree, from the fruitshop that too!
the sticky…mickey thing is funny.surprised its mickey not “mini” 🙂
Do I get any prize for reading thru the whole thing.. oru juice-avadhu kudungapa.. tired-a keedhu!!
tiring even to read
Ahhhhhhhhhh! So long!
Will post mine soon. and as Harish asked- Oru juice? 😀
hey…i posted mine on my blog..check it out!
naanga vetti thaan..aana ivlov vetti illa ;):)
LOL! Tell me how you find the time to do these things!!!!!!
hey cheers suj! that was fun reading it! 🙂
Escoos me brether,,, how come so much-u patience to write this post-u? and no, you can’t change Mallika Sherawat’s clothes. Post already taken 😉
Ponnusamy! Ah, sweet music to my ears. A treat for you coming up…just shout! 🙂
idhu dhaan “lotsa work and me very tired” aa?? no wonder you’re awake at all unearthly hours 🙂
all the more reason rite? 😀
i dint wanna hit on another man’s girl… that too a rat’s girl… ok…rat mouse same thing! he he!
dai, nee thirupaachi paathiya??
*gives one lime mint cooler*
very good girl. i will read urs soon!
man on a mission:
very proud of u! 🙂 thanks pa… at least one person did this!
enna pa, come on… if u try hard enuff u can be this vetti as well… vetti people rock! 😀
ah! simple… put sleeping hours off by a coupla hours… go to sleep at 3 or 4! be an insomniac! wake up late! 🙂
ai… i want juice for answering ur questions. everyone’s asking me now!
vendaam…veenaa oru ponnu nala annan thambikku naduvla sandae vara vendaam… atha nala, let me do the honours! 😀
Ponnusamy was my least fav. restaurant… athanala u r taking me there ah? hmmmmm!! neengalama ravi?
this was the day after the busy work! 😀
Ennakku Juice-ellam vendam, edhavudhu sarakku irundha kudhuthu amingappa, saamyoi!
yeah. I got the same from my friends.. they say I am jobless.. But i guess u discover a lot abt urself when u start doin this.. Did u read mine??
Btw, the anonymous was me , abhi a.k.a Man on a mission
Shwetha got married in the 10th grade??
u have patience man… some questions were stupid though…
hi sudish, here is ur most favorite fan out in chennai.. maybe competition mite rule me out from being the ONE… well then again… count me in to beat them. i am karthik narayan one of ur readers and fan followers who has a fan following of his own. so nice blogs yaar. really good… do keep in touch, im 23 living in chennai, blogger myself. http://naturevsman.rediffblogs.com is one of my prime blogs. firstname.lastname@example.org is one of the destination email ids… please do spell out a HI into my inbox to make me happy.. keep up the great work. for now byee
rambling thru ur archives, i found this!! 🙂 and loved it – like i loved every single thing you ever wrote!!!! 😀
you totally totally rock!! 😀 metroplus and blogosphere no same widout you!! 🙂 hee! 😀
oh and good luck wit TFLW!!!